Yes, it is that time of year again!! I need a new museI have ideas, and I need a ‘up for anything’ type of woman! If you think that is you-enter!
What I am looking for:
You must be between 18-92 years of age
Comfortable with your body, and not afraid to be in-front of the camera
Willing to have all your images used in print and online (website, facebook etc)
Willing to talk to anyone and everyone about Muse Boudoir
What you receive:
1 year as my #1 model
At least 2 complimentary sessions through-out the year
Custom business cards for you to hand out (with images from your sessions)
$100 print credit for each person you refer
A luscious 8×8 18 image album at the end of your year (with 18 of your favorite images)
What you need to do:
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling me about yourself, why you want this, and make sure to include 2 photos of yourself (one full body shot, and one head shot)-nothing fancy, I just want to see you
I will be taking entries until January 10th 2014. On January 15th, I will announce 3 finalists. These 3 lucky ladies will each have a mini session with me (YAY!!)-and I will post one of their images online. Then VOTING begins! The lucky finalist with the most votes wins!!
Each woman who enters will receive a $50 print credit when they book a session.
Each finalist will receive a 10% discount on any products ordered from their mini session
The fine print:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- There is no cash value for any prizes awarded.
- You must be willing to sign a model release to use your images online, in print and in promotions.
- You absolutely, positively must be able to show up for the mini shoot if chosen. No exceptions.
- Any referral credits you earn can go towards purchases you would like to make of images from your sessions or towards your own custom session at full price.
- Voting will take place online.
- I reserve the right to veto votes, and if need be, cancel the contest or void the chosen winner if circumstances change.
- All sessions will take place in Edmonton, AB